[THIN] More info on "I/O error"

  • From: Mark Guzzo <marguz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:48:36 -0500

All,

I believe I have found a BIG clue to my "I/O Error" problems"
It seems to only happen on devices that use "published applications" and not on
the ones (my little test) that just connect to the server.

So now that I think it's my published apps that are causing the problem,
what should I do next? What settings should I check?

PS. Both cases we are using TCP+HTTP browser without ICA! I plug in the IP of
the one CitrixXP box we have. Once the DNS is going, I will change to using ICA.
(DON'T ASK ABOUT THE DNS :-) )

Yes, I'm a newbie with Citrix... but I LOVE IT!

^^^ got Linux ^^^

Mark Guzzo
Citrix Administrator

"Don't Fear The Penguin."