[THIN] More OT: HUMOR

  • From: "Stansel, Paul" <Paul.Stansel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:25:03 -0500

        Four beer barons go in to a bar.  Adolphus Busch is first, and he
orders a Busch Beer.  John Budweiser is next, and he orders a Bud Light.
James Miller is third, and he orders a Miller.  Thomas Guiness is last, and
he orders a Coke.  The other three look at him and say "Thomas, what's the
deal?"  Thomas replies "Well if you guys aren't drinking beer I'm not going
to either."

        I likely screwed up the names, but forgive that :)