[THIN] Monitoring Citrix With Servers Alive

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 00:36:33 -0400

I am not sure how many of you are using Servers Alive to monitor your =
servers but I think anyone could shed some light on this.

When setting up the checks for my Citrix servers, is it preferable to =
have it monitor port 1494, the IMA Service, or both.  Or does it matter?

Just curious.  I am moving Servers Alive to a different server and I am =
re-evaluating the checks I have it making.

Thanks!

Greg