[THIN] Monitoring Citrix Traffic

  • From: "Susan Jenno" <SJenno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 14:10:10 +1000

I would like to buy some monitoring software so I can measure Citrix network
performance but particularly how each application on the servers is using
bandwidth.  I have heard about Packeteer but would like to hear from anyone who
has used this or any other software that may be helpful.

Susan Jenno
IT Support Technician
Work Directions Australia Ltd (Corporate Office)

Ph: (07) 3221 4000
Fax: (07) 3229 6072

The information, including attachments, contained in this e-mail is
confidential and may be subject to legal professional privilege.  It is
intended solely for the addressee.  If you receive this e-mail by mistake
please promptly inform us by reply e-mail and then delete the e-mail and
destroy any printed copy.  You must not disclose or use in any way the
information in the e-mail.

There is no warranty that this email is error or virus free. It may be a
private communication, and if so, does not represent the views of the Work
Directions Australia group or its management.  If it is a private
communication, care should be taken in opening it to ensure that undue offence
is not given.