[THIN] Re: Monitorig Config

  • From: Berny Stapleton <berny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 19:34:12 +0000

I'm getting a LOT more than that because of a single process that's doing IO
and not writing it to shared memory. Also, you will see a lot more on
multi-core systems where applications give up their processor time to
request data from memory on another CPU.

As Joe said, find out what's a safe working load on your servers, and then
go above that to detect problems or changes to the environment.