[THIN] Modifying Users Profile

  • From: "Paul Bergson (MP)" <pbergson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 12:19:43 -0500

I have a Metaframe XP Fr1 farm that I have just made some mods to the
registry on one of my apps.  I have about 10 users who use this app and I'm
wondering how I can distribute these changes.

The only way I can think of is to take the profile (Administrator), copy it
to the default profile and then delete the roaming user profiles.  That way
the next time the user logs on they get the updates.  But of course they
lose any before (There really isn't any configs since it is a published app
anyway).

Is there an easier way to do all of this?

Thank-You

Paul Bergson
Minnesota Power
ITS WinServ
(218) 722-5642 ext 3425

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Essential Thin Client Utilities.
Meet Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the Emergent Online
Booth #24 at Citrix iForum on October 13th.
http://www.go-eol.com