[THIN] Modems in use

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 17:23:28 -0400

I have been asked to find out exactly how much the modems get used on
our terminal servers.   Different people dial out for different things.
Anyone have any ideas on how to track it.  Perfmon had nothing useful.
We want to know when they get used, for how long, and by which users.

Thanks!

Greg

http://www.tarantella.com/ttba