[THIN] Re: Mobility Solution

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 21:34:30 -0700

With FR3 and MF 3.0 you can create policies which allow file transfer either
for certain people, or, for when they come from (for example) an outside IP
address. Couldn't you simply use this feature and if you want to script it
just net use the \\client prefix to mount local drivers on the ICA
client.....

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453