[THIN] Re: Minimize Application with Taskbar

  • From: "Bruce Jarrett-Norton" <bjarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:47:23 -0500

Thank you for the reply.

I can right click and min. with no problem. I can also click on the app
in the task bar after it has been min. and it maximizes no problem.
This is not the only user with this problem and I am able to reprogram
the scroll button to minimize and this works with no problem.  However,
this user being who he is wants to be able to click on the windows name
in the taskbar and have it minimize, "just as Bill Gates intended it to
do."