[THIN] Minimal Citrix Clients version (program neighborhood) for every Xenapp/Presentation server release

  • From: "Stefan Timmermans" <stefan.timmermans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 11:19:54 +0100

Dear all,

We can all download the most recent client versions, but sometimes we want
to know the minimal versions too

In support of the functions embedded on the Xenapp/Presentation Server part
(eg PS4, Xenapp 4.5 & Xenapp5)

Does anyone have such an comparison matrix with features, the most important
part is to know with which MINIMAL client

Build/Version these functions are in place.

Regards,

"Ultimately, what separates a winner from a loser at the grandmaster level
is the willingness to do the unthinkable. A brilliant strategy is,
certainly, a matter of intelligence, but intelligence without audaciousness
is not enough. Given the opportunity, I must have the guts to explode the
game, to upend my opponent's thinking and, in so doing, unnerve him.

So it is in business: One does not succeed by sticking to convention. When
your opponent can easily anticipate every move you make, your strategy
deteriorates and becomes commoditized."

- Garry Kasparov, FastCompany.com, September 2004

GIF image