[THIN] Re: Million dollar printer question for Citrix/TS

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:22:33 +0000

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:30:00 -0500, Steve Parr <steveparr6@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Feel free to make comments if you
> have had experience which is either negative or positive. Also if you feel I

Summarised your post :)

> LJ 1200, LJ 2200, LJ 4000, LJ 4 group, LJ 5 group, LJ 6 group, LJ 4050, LJ
> 4500, LJ 5000, LJ 8000, LJ 8100.

We have/had the following which are/were fine under 2003, and okay on
NT4 (albeit with recent drivers!) - 4000, 5, 4500, 5000 and the 8100
We've also currently got a 4600 which is solid too :)

Andrew
This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=296