[THIN] Re: Migration to XPe Question

  • From: "Steve Raffensberger" <sraffens1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:53:56 -0400

I don't believe they do, out of the box. There are policy settings that can
govern exactly what will and won't be saved. By default, I believe temporary
internet profiles are not copied to the roaming profile. In W2K, I believe
the GPO can even be configured to remove them from the cached copy.

Raff