[THIN] Re: Migration to FR3

  • From: "Stansel, Paul" <Paul.Stansel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 08:36:40 -0400

Has anyone tackled a complete migration... by that I mean moving to FR3,
NFuse 2.0, and the new CSG all at the same time?  If so, a couple of
questions:

1) On the NFuse migration, does it override any customizations you have done
to the web pages?

2) On the CSG migration, does it matter what box you do first?

Thanks,
Paul