[THIN] Re: Migration licenses and FR3

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:49:42 -0500

If i am not mistaken.  I think I had to go to citrix's website and use there
tool to create FR3 license of all my connection licenses.  Under
subscription fullfil or something like that.  Look through there and if you
can't find it, let me know and I will look it up.

_________________________________

Michael Boggan
Network Engineer/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.
Dallas, Texas
Ph: (972) 960-6400
Fax: (972) 960-6445
email: mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.virtualdesktopinc.com

For Technical Support during business hours please send email to
support@xxxxxxxxxxx or call the above toll free number for afterhours
support.