[THIN] Re: Migrating to Active Directory

  • From: <Jeff.Pitsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 18:45:01 -0500

Interesting, I stand corrected then.

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of RMC - Brian Hill
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 5:24 PM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Re: Migrating to Active Directory

It is no longer required to be on a DC in a 2003 domain.  I'm not sure
about a 2000 domain though.  I've been running with the license server
on a Windows 2000 member server for about 9 months so far.  I did
manually put in the TS License server location in the registry when the
domain was NT4 and left it that way once it was integrated into AD.

HTH,

Brian