[THIN] Re: Migrating Data Store to SQL Server

  • From: SPerez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 22:56:05 -0500

Thank you Rick,

Where can I find clicense?

____________________________
Steve Perez
IT Department
Sea Star Line, LLC
sperez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.seastarline.com

                                                                       =
                                         =20
                    "Mack, Rick"                                       =
                                         =20
                    <RMack@volante.       To:     "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'=
" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                   =20
                    com.au>               cc:                          =
                                         =20
                    Sent by:              Subject:     [THIN] Re: Migra=
ting Data Store to SQL Server            =20
                    thin-bounce@fre                                    =
                                         =20
                    elists.org                                         =
                                         =20
                                                                       =
                                         =20
                                                                       =
                                         =20
                    01/24/2003                                         =
                                         =20
                    09:16 PM                                           =
                                         =20
                    Please respond                                     =
                                         =20
                    to thin                                            =
                                         =20
                                                                       =
                                         =20
                                                                       =
                                         =20

Hi,

clicense will extract the license information.

regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack
rmack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rmack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>