[THIN] Re: Migrating DSN to SQL

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <robbeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 19:32:21 +0200

Adam,

this is the command line to use, done the migration a couple of times now
with out major problems....take a look if you had a typo.

DSMaint migrate /srcdsn: "M:\program files\citrix\indepe~1\mf20.dsn"
/srcuser:citrix /srcpwd:citrix /dstdsn:"M:\program
files\citrix\indepe~1\IMASQLDB.dsn" /dstuser:IMADBUSR /dstpwd:AABBCCDD

grx

Rob