[THIN] Re: Microsoft's Windows Server chief on Linux,64-bit computing

  • From: "Lilley, Brian" <brian.lilley@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 09:45:40 +0100

Yes please Jim...

Regarding MPS3, how come, if the licence information has been removed from IMA
data store and sited on a seperate server.  You still only have a 96 hour
grace period if you loose the data store??

Just doesn't make sense?? As long as the LHC has been populated and is not
corrupted, what is the beef?

Brian