[THIN] Re: Microsoft to open Live Mesh Preview to more users

  • From: "Jim Kenzig" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, vista@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 09:12:26 -0400

By the way they opened Mesh up to Mobile Phones also see the blog entry at
http://www.liveside.net/blogs/main/archive/2008/07/17/microsoft-opens-up-live-mesh-for-basic-mobile-access.aspx
Login on to your mesh folders at http://m.mesh.com !!  So now you can look
at your pictures, docs and files on your Windows Mobile device also!
Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com