[THIN] Re: Microsoft grows list of Terminal Server MVPs to 17. Guess who finally made it?

  • From: Richard Dietzman <boomvader@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 21:02:28 -0700 (PDT)

Congrats to all who made that list.  Very impressive!

Joe Shonk should definitely be considered for the next
batch of TS MVPs.  He is truly one of the best, in my
opinion.  Not to mention a huge asset to this list!

-R

--- "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com";
<jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Rick is in there.
>   Jim
>
> "Alex ." <teknica@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>       P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {
> FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }
> Congratulations Jim! Looks like Thomas got it too :)
> I think some people, like Rick Mack for example, are
> overdue too.
> So, if our voices count, I would suggest MS to
> include Rick into the next MVP batch!
>
> ALEX
>

> ---------------------------------
>   Subject: [THIN] Re: Microsoft grows list of
> Terminal Server MVPs to 17. Guess who finally made
> it?
> Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 16:42:05 -0400
> From: dbrown@xxxxxxxxx
> To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>      .ExternalClass .EC_shape {;}
> .ExternalClass EC_p.MsoNormal, .ExternalClass
> EC_li.MsoNormal, .ExternalClass EC_div.MsoNormal

{margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times
> New Roman","serif';} .ExternalClass EC_a:link,
> .ExternalClass EC_span.MsoHyperlink
> {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}
> .ExternalClass EC_a:visited, .ExternalClass
> EC_span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
> {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}
> .ExternalClass EC_p.MsoAutoSig, .ExternalClass
> EC_li.MsoAutoSig, .ExternalClass EC_div.MsoAutoSig

{margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times
> New Roman","serif';} .ExternalClass EC_p.MsoAcetate,
> .ExternalClass EC_li.MsoAcetate, .ExternalClass
> EC_div.MsoAcetate

{margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:8.0pt;font-family:'Tahoma","sans-serif';}

https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/communities/mvp.aspx?product=1&competency=Windows+Server+-+Terminal+Server

>             Douglas A Brown: Windows Server -
> Terminal Server
>       Douglas Brown has earned world-wide
> recognition for his website (www.dabcc.com) and his
> relentless dedication to provide SBC technical and
> business professionals proven solutio...
>       Sarasota |FL|USA
>

>     Alex Yushchenko: Windows Server - Terminal
> Server
>       Better known as "Dr. Conti" to his peers, Alex
> is leader of biannual SBC Experts Conference called
> PubForum which is held in different European
> Locations (previously held in Am...
>

>     Stefan Vermeulen: Windows Server - Terminal
> Server
>       Stefan Vermeulen works as a technical
> consultant for Cognos; a Bi and CPM software company
> and has about 5 years of experience in Terminal
> Server and Citrix solutions. He has c...
>

>     Jeff Pitsch: Windows Server - Terminal Server
>       Jeff Pitsch is an 11 year veteran of IT and
> Microsoft products. The past few years he have
> specialized in terminal services/Metaframe
> environments. Most people know him from hi...
>       Grand Rapids|MI|USA
>

>     Alexander Danilychev: Windows Server - Terminal
> Server
>       Dr. Alex Danilychev was introduced to
> thin-client computing in late 1995. Alex started
> with a single server deployment of Citrix WinFrame
> and was later part of a 500+ server fa...
>

>     Gustavo Gurmandi: Windows Server - Terminal
> Server
>       I have been working for eight years in what i
> love (IT), First in BS, Microsoft CTEC and Citrix
> CALC, as a technical consultant in many
> Microsoft/Citrix proyect. I have five ye...
>

>     Jim Kenzig: Windows Server - Terminal Server
>         Jim Kenzig is the Network Manager for
> Cuyahoga County Public Library where he is
> responsible for the administration, security,
> maintenance and configuration of software, server.
>

>     Thorsten Rood: Windows Server - Terminal Server
>       Thorsten ist seit mehr als 12 Jahren im
> Enterprise-Umfeld tätig und beschäftigt sich mit dem
> Design und dem Betrieb von
> "Windows(MT)-powered"-Großumgebungen. Er arbeitete
> für u...
>       Erkrath|NRW|Germany
>

>     Matthew Harris: Windows Server - Terminal Server

=== message truncated ===