[THIN] Microsoft Outlook 2003 on Windows Terminal Services

  • From: "Sean Mousseau" <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 09:39:54 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the mailing list.

I have been trying to figure out a problem that i have been havIng for the last
several days with no luck.  I am running Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition
with Microsoft Terminal Services.  I have installed Outlook 2003.  The
administrator has no problems accessing Outlook.  When a user tries to use it I
get the following error message:

"Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook"

I have come up dry with my Google searches and a search of Microsoft's
knowledge base.  Hopefully someone has run into this problem before.

Thanks again for all your help,

Sean Mousseau.