[THIN] Re: Microsoft Money 2004 on W2K TS

  • From: "Boyd Adolfsson" <badolfsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:16:44 -0400

This is not working either.  We have redirected user directories using Group
Policy - the Application Data, Start Menu, Desktop, and My Documents
directories are on a separate File Server. Money recognizes only partially that
this is the users data location.  When it actually tries to access a file there
it gives an error "Money is not properly installed. Please try setup again."

Boyd