[THIN] Re: Microsoft Licensing

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 22:59:28 -0000

Embedded XP requires the use of a TS Cal. Microsoft have been clear on this for
quite a while now.

I posted an original thread back in 2002. I was quite looking forward to the
introduction of XP embedded have have become cynical since ;¬) Im going to be
really impressed if someone can fit XP SP2 onto a 256Mb Embedded XP device.

//www.freelists.org/archives/thin/07-2002/msg01230.html

The urls for clarification are as follows:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;244749

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=319555

Have phun