[THIN] Re: Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 294729

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 22:18:53 +0100

BTW

The article does actually mention the following:

"The updated files to correct this problem are also contained in Microsoft
Security Update MS01-52. For additional information, click the article
number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: "

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;307454

No need to ring!

BTW ... you are still running Win2k with SP2 ?

Regards