[THIN] Re: Microsoft Jet database engine error on Windows 2008

  • From: Magnus Hjorleifsson <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 08:12:26 -0500

I had a few applications like this. What I did was copy the front end to the
users profile using an app launch script and ran it from there. It would pull
this front end from the central location every time the app was launched and
over wrote it if it existed in the users profile / home dir.
Please note we ensured that their was no data in the front end, it was an app
written in access that pulled all data from SQL or oracle.

Sent from my iPhone