[THIN] Re: Microsoft Exchange server

  • From: "Henry Sieff" <hsieff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:00:33 -0400

Book in and of itsef - if you are looking to keep an eye on leading indicators
of performance issues:

http://tinyurl.com/8eqmw is a great guide

But pretty much everything exchange does has a corresponding performance
counter, so you may need to be more specific about what you are after.

--
Henry Sieff
OCA Network Engineer-in-Exile