[THIN] Re: Microsoft Ad

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 10:47:05 -0700

In general, Microsoft has moved away from being the evil empire and has been
writing really good code for a long time now. Vista has compatability issues
that may or may not be directly related to MS, but the bottom line is that a
lot of thing don't work well and when you are the ubiquitous OS in the
world, regardless of the cause of frustration, it becomes your problem!!

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85266