[THIN] Re: Microsoft Ad

  • From: "Beckett, William (Bill)" <WBECKETT@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 13:41:09 -0400

Have to disagree. I run the business edition of Vista and explorer bombs
on me almost daily. Yes, most issues are with drivers for 3rd party apps
and that is a huge pain and a huge reason why everyone isn't jumping on
the bandwagon. However, while I won't make a blanket statement echoing
'vista works terrible', I'll instead say that for me, Vista doesn't work
so great.