[THIN] Re: Metrics in Resource Manager missing

  • From: "Sergio Blum" <sergio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 09:25:49 -0300

Hello!

I'm talking from Brazil, and this problem hapened here!
When we install the Windows 2000 with the Regional Settings
pointing to Brazil/Portugues, the Citrix dosen't install their metrics.
To prevent this, you need to install citrix at English(US) and after
installed convert to Portugues.
When it's not done. Convert to English, apply the XE102W021.msi=20
Citrix patch, then change to portugues.

I hope I could help you!

________________________________________=20
Sergio Adriano Blum - www.sisnema.com.br=20
      MCP - MCSA - MCSE - CCA - CCEA
               ByBLUM Developments

Microsoft Certified System Engineer
Citrix Certified Enterprise Administrator

>>> RMack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 05/22 7:34 am >>>
Hi,

The 335 has a totally different RAID setup. However I've used a 330 image =
on
a 335 by first installing the 335 RAID drivers on the 330.  Works for
Windows Server 2003 as well.

Regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack