[THIN] Metrics in Resource Manager missing

  • From: "Veld van 't, Dick" <Dick.van-t-Veld@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 11:51:44 +0200

In our company we have a MetaFrame XPe 1.0 FR2/SP2 farm installed on 7 =
IBM xseries 330 (W2k sp3). They work outstanding.
We installed those servers about 9 months ago, made one, and cloned the =
others with Drive Image.

Now we are expanding our farm and bought 15 IBM xseries 335.
Because those are a different hardware, the image we made from the =
xseries 330 don't work on the new ones. Blue screen is what we got.

So we decide to install those servers as new one.
First W2k sp2, then MetaFrame XPe 1.0 FR2/SP2, then upgrade to W2k sp3.

Installing is going ok, the new servers are also well in the CMC and =
users can connect to those machine's, all applications are OK

But the strange thing is, we are missing the
Citrix IMA Networking and the Citrix MetaFrame XP metrics in the =
Resource Manager. On the "old" servers however the metrics are visible =
and usable.
When we open the Add/Remove metrics-menu in the CMC on our new servers, =
we can't choose the Citrix IMA Networking and the Citrix MetaFrame XP =
objects, because they are not listed in the pull down menu.

We have tried several Citrix install options, every time we started =
over again:
1. XPe 1.0, upgrade to FR1/SP1 upgrade to FR2/SP2
2. XPe 1.0 FR2/SP2
3. XPe 1.0 FR1/SP1,upgrade to FR2/SP2

Does have anyone a clue to this problem, what do I overlook?

Dick van 't Veld
Afdeling Systeembeheer
's Heeren Loo Midden-Nederland
locatie Ermelo