[THIN] Re: Metaframe XP on Windows 2000 or on Windows Server 2003?

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 14:40:12 -0500

Well FR 2 does not support Windows 2003. So you are out of luck there.
If you wait a couple of weeks (and have subscription advantage for
Citrix) you can do FR3 on 2003.

I have been using it for a while now (2003) and like it. It takes
getting used to but seems fine overall.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20