[THIN] Re: MetaFrame XP upgrade to Presentation Server

  • From: <DMelczer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 07:19:39 -0400

For us, the migration really didn't make all that much sense as the
servers that would need to be migrated are being decommissioned because
they are end of life and will shortly not be supported as a hardware
platform.  Since this "upgrade" is necessitating a complete rebuild, we
just decided to go with PS4 in a brand new farm.

The new farm has already been created and installed, and things are
working very well.  Thanks to all those that responded!

-Dave Melczer
dmelczer@xxxxxxxx