[THIN] Re: MetaFrame XP and Compaq Rapid Deployment.

  • From: "Claudio Rodrigues" <crodrigues@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 12:28:27 -0400

I have been using HP RDP for a while and it does work great. Today we =
can throw any hardware in the environment, boot it using a floppy and =
two hours later a new MetaFrame is running on the farm with all apps, =
settings, tweaks, etc deployed.
And as this has no imaging/breaking mirror approaches it is fully =
supported by MS and Citrix.