[THIN] Re: MetaFrame Restore

  • From: "Shawn" <shawn.tooley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 21:07:37 -0500

Hello all...

I have a server that I need to re-size the partitions due to a growing
Documents & Settings folder.  I was thinking of trying to use
NTBACKUP--this is a Windows 2000 Server running MetaFrame XP.  I was
going to install a fresh copy of Windows 2000 Server then restore from
tape. Anyone had problems doing it his way?  Thanks...

Shawn Tooley
Senior Network Engineer
ComputerMixx
(330)264-5383 Ext:231