[THIN] Re: MetaFrame Outlook Reminders

  • From: Robert Williams <RWilliams@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:52:06 -0700

Boy if this works, you are a life saver.....I am going to put this into my
Scriplogic program....I will let you guys know

Thank You,
Robert Williams
Senior Network Administrator
Raypak, Inc.
rwilliams@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone - 805-278-5363

From: "Brian Politis" <bpolitis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [THIN] Re: Late Reminders in OutlookXP
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 08:45:25 -0400

I have reports of it occuring in NT4 and W2K (I am running NT4).  Also with
Exchange5.5 and Exchange2000. This includes Exchange5.5 on NT4 and W2K as
well.

Bruce, any help with that registry key would be great.  That's the first
concrete information I have heard on the issue.