[THIN] Re: MetaFrame Conferencing Manager vulnerability

  • From: Rob Slayden <rslayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:51:12 -0800

The other lame restriction of the product is number of users. You are
limited to what you can get on a single server, estimated to be about 100
users or so. That shut it down for us as we were looking for a methodology
to support 300+ users. Haven't even looked back. At this point, I am not
interested in even considering a Citrix solution as we hope to migrate off
of Citrix and onto a "pure" Terminal Server environment as soon as we get
all the details worked out AND can demonstrate a business case.

rob

  _____