[THIN] MetaFrame COM Server Service will not start

  • From: "Jensen, Jay" <jjensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:19:13 -0500

I am getting "The MetaFrame COM Server service terminated with
service-specific error 2147549183. on a Windows 2000 Presentation Server 4.0
server.  I have rebooted the computer,, rebuild LHC, searched Citrix Web
Site, Google and can not find an answer.  Does anyone have any ideas why
this is happening to the one server?

Jay
TCS Field Systems-La Crosse

  _____