[THIN] Meta Frame 1.8 Server Farm slow when logging on

  • From: Matt Barys <MBarys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 10:33:55 -0500

Hi again,

I just set up a Farm for our three Citrix servers and everything seems to be
working great except for one problem. When the user logs in to the desktop,
it takes a while until the desktop finally comes up. It's like it's copying
the whole profile up to the server again. If we log directly to a Citrix
server it comes right up. Is there something easy I'm missing here?
Something with roaming profiles?

Thanks

Matt Barys
Systems Administrator