[THIN] Re: Messaging for lan

  • From: "Scott" <sreichardt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:09:15 -0600

I use Netmessage by Russell Phillips.  It's a small gui that uses the
netsend command.  Works good in our environment.
http://www.deakin.edu.au/~raph/netmessage.htm

Scott

Hi there,

does anyone knows a free program to send messages into a lan for w2k?

Thanks.

This Week's Sponsor - ThinPrint .Print Server Engine
Thinprint can help you save money, protect resources,
simplify administration, save time and increase
flexibility by solving all of your printing needs.
http://www.thinprint.com