[THIN] Re: Memory tuning for W2K3

  • From: Steve Parr <sparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 14:14:10 -0500

Someone has to be the fly in the ointment on this one :) I could swear that
Rick D's Tuning tips and   http://ron.oglesby.com/2003OStips.xls both say
that for Win2k TS the foreground/background tuning say to opt for Background
Services??? Maybe with the improvements that came with Win2k3 that may have
definitely changed but then for Win2k is the tuning still background
services??