[THIN] Re: Memory considerations

  • From: "Tim Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:04:44 -0500

I never got around to that testing (yet).  I think Microsoft has a ways to
go to support the 32/64 to make real use of the extra ram in a terminal
server.  Brian Madden was going to do some testing also (particularly to
figure out how much the hyper-transport is worth) - but I don't remember
seeing results from him either so he is probably in the same boat.

On the good side, I have heard noise that the TS group at Microsoft now
understands why this is important.

tim