[THIN] Memory Problems.... Please help.

  • From: "Steve Rance" <Steve.Rance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 14:00:07 -0000

Further from the below message.

Other users are now saying that they are getting error messages when =
they try to open documents saying that they need to close documents =
before they open new ones.  At this point the users don't have any =
documents open.

I clearly have set something up wrong (or not set something) I would be =
very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction of where =
to look.

Thanks,

Steve