[THIN] Re: Meditech Folks

  • From: "Taylor, George" <gtaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 12:39:33 -0600

Yes, 3.24a is what I'm using and it was working great until the 8.0
client.  Actually it looks like the PNA is working just fine it's only
the ICAWEB client that changed pr perhaps it's the web interface, either
way it's not working unless I run in the Java client which isn't
feasable in this environment.=20

Thanks

George