[THIN] McLaren/Documenum DocLoader

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 08:34:23 +1200

has anyone installed Docloader on a terminal server.  It was a
McClaren product and then i guess EMC bought them and offered it as
part of Documentum.

I have it loaded, it just asks to be activated every time it is
launched which gets pretty old after the second time.  Support is
typical with the standard "We don't support that configuration" and
"We only support Windows 2000 or XP".

Regmon and filemon are not telling me too much either.

Greg
This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint GmbH
and certificate management.
http://www.thinprint.com