[THIN] McAfee Enterprise 7.1

  • From: "Seitz, Linden" <L.Seitz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:18:00 -0600

I have installed on McAfee Enterprise 7.1 a 2000 TS that I need to image,
but first I need to remove the On-Demand Scan option in the Right-Click
Context, and the E-Mail Scan Icons that the install threw into my Outlook
Installation.  Has someone been down this road before that can help me out
with any reg hacks?  Thanks!