[THIN] Re: Mapping to 2 mailboxes in Outlook

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 11:22:29 -0500

I can have them statically add the mailbox each time but this is "too much
work for them".  We don't use any 3rd party apps for profile creation.  We
have temporary local profiles so any changes are lost when they log off.
The only way I can think of getting this static is to make a static entry to
their .prf file.  (Their profiles are generated from the default.prf when
they launch outlook)

  _____

Brian Claus, A+, Network+, MCP
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>