[THIN] Re: Mapping drives to local client

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 10:58:39 -0700

Correction...it is not mapping my networked drives back to the local
client.  D$, E$, etc are my local CD Rom drives.
adam

                      Adam.Baum@cityofm

                      esa.org                  To:       thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      Sent by:                 cc:

                      thin-bounce@freel        Subject:  [THIN] Mapping drives
to local client
                      ists.org

                      04/21/2004 10:55

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

Hi All,

I have to MF XPe FR3 servers, both on W2K SP3.  Server A maps back all my
drives (A, C, and network mapped) so that I see A$ on client, C$ on Client,
G$ on Client, etc.  Server B just show me C$ on client.  What setting
controls the mapping back of all my network attached drives?  Same for
floppy.  All I see in Connection Manager and User Manager is just a general
drive mapping toggle.

adam

Starting at $199!
http://www.neoware.com