[THIN] Mapping drives to local client

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 10:55:05 -0700

Hi All,

I have to MF XPe FR3 servers, both on W2K SP3.  Server A maps back all my
drives (A, C, and network mapped) so that I see A$ on client, C$ on Client,
G$ on Client, etc.  Server B just show me C$ on client.  What setting
controls the mapping back of all my network attached drives?  Same for
floppy.  All I see in Connection Manager and User Manager is just a general
drive mapping toggle.

adam

Starting at $199!
http://www.neoware.com