[THIN] Re: Mapping USB Devices

  • From: "Jeremy Thomas" <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:36:30 +0100

I’ve seen USB dongles being used under Citrix, but on the servers. I suppose
it depends on the application.

I’ve seen USB devices being used on thin clients running Windows XP
Embedded. As it sort of runs like a PC, it recognises plug-and-play devices,
and you can talk to the USB ports. You can use PDAs, memory sticks, floppys,
CD ROMS, etc. this way.

I thought that USB support was coming in Metaframe 4?

   _____