[THIN] Re: Mapping Drives to Specific Users..

  • From: "Harry Singh" <hboogz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:20:48 -0500

For political purpose management has decided to have each user responsible
for their own data. We aren't necessarily that small ( 250+ users )

Mike, i've done that but my problem is how do i map a a user's C drive ,
located at the office, when they are logging in through citrix.

the only option i can think of is to create a unuqie script for each citrix
user (25) so that when they log on they get mapped to their C drive only.